Blackfeather Woods till i'm swept up by the shape of all the symmetry
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
It was disappointing, of course. Maegi couldn't help but let her face fall at the news, though it wasn't anger so much as weariness that twisted her features. They all left, right? If Ramsay had deserted her, if Mou had deserted her, surely this woman had no qualms. Yet Jazira seemed nervous, and respectful enough, and even volunteered to help recruit, which was nice.

And she couldn't fault anyone for wanting to explore. The sea is nice, she remarked, keeping her more volatile feelings at bay. I lived on an island, once. It's beautiful there. She hoped Jazira could find her family without much issue.

Thanks for letting me know, at least, Maegi went on, a little sigh escaping her as she spoke. And for offering to recruit members to the pack. It's not ideal, to lose another wolf here, but we'll manage. Best of luck.

She heard out whatever the woman had to say next, waiting for her cue to exit. She had expended her emotion on other wolves. Now, all Maegi felt was. . .emptiness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: till i'm swept up by the shape of all the symmetry - by Maegi - July 12, 2019, 03:06 PM