Blackfeather Woods [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Sorry again to Rebel whom I indeed forgot to tag ;-; Next round begins Oct. 4! (No posting order will be enforced, but please only post once this round.)

Two of her children arrived relatively quickly. She gave the twins each a warm smile, an expression she extended to Jakoul as well, who'd settled by her side. Rowan, Moonshadow's only remaining child here, and his mother. . .Reed. . .Nightstar. . .Venamis (recent goings-on with him still had her rattled, too). Anansi was a late-comer, but no matter—he was here.

Notable absences included Vaati and Scylla, who may well be in the throes of grief, if not themselves missing. Aries, too, was not here, and neither was Amun. Should she find them afterward, they would receive stern reprobation. Now was not the time to skip out on pack gatherings.

Maegi turned her attention to the group as a whole and began, I'm sure you're all aware that many things have gone wrong, these past few days. Cassiopeia is dead, crushed by a fallen tree. Her daughter, Hela, has gone missing, as has Moonshine. Tundra, too, has seemed to disappear. Meanwhile, the earth trembles under our paws, and I've not heard anything from the gods as to why.

Her lips folded into an even grimmer line as she continued. Also, there is a pack settled nearby with less than honorable wolves in their ranks. In particular, Serem—the woman who kidnapped me as a child, who apparently recently went after Rowan as well. She's a black wolf with deep brown eyes; she is not welcome anywhere near this forest, nor are any of her friends. Keep on guard for her.

Speaking of Rowan. . . I've heard that some of our children have been cruel to other Fledgelings in the ranks, Maegi went on, eyes flickering to the youngest five of the crowd in particular. This will not be tolerated. All of our youth are valued and welcome here. If I have to step in and punish the offender, I will. No exceptions. She did hope her trio, especially, was behaving themselves.

Does anyone else have something to report? she asked, gaze sweeping over the small crowd. She glanced at Jakoul, knowing that the Morta was largely non-verbal; her input on matters, however, was crucial, and Maegi wanted to know what was troubling the woman's mind.
Messages In This Thread
[mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Jakoul - September 20, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Sakhmet - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by RIP Sobek - September 20, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Moonshadow - September 20, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Rowan - September 20, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Reed Wolf - September 22, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Venamis - September 25, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Maegi - September 27, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Rowan - September 28, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Jakoul - September 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Maegi - October 04, 2019, 09:39 AM