Blackfeather Woods helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She grimaced slightly at Reed's bristle but all resolved itself within a heartbeat; as someone who tended to take things the wrong way, Maegi could anticipate when others did the same. She would have rather dealt with anger, anyway, than the words that fell from her friend's mouth next. She stood, stupefied, jaw slightly agape as the ruddy girl gave the details.

I'm sorry to hear that, she responded finally, after silence fell between the pair for a moment. She couldn't imagine that island without Seelie. . .the inky she-wolf was its heart and soul. What could grow there, now? In that case, I'm really glad you're here. I'm happy to have you.

Reed's question brought levity to her expression once more. She smiled, casting her eyes upward toward the dark canopy before bringing them to rest again on her friend's face. This is my home, Maegi said, keeping it blissfully simple. I was born here. I belong here. I'll probably die here. As if on cue, a raven croaked, and she added, It's called Blackfeather Woods.
Messages In This Thread
helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 22, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 26, 2019, 08:51 PM