Firestone Hot Springs every single night's all right with my brain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Neverwinter Forest. She wasn't familiar with it. She was, however, familiar with the next name he mentioned—and it brought a scowl to her features that was quickly stifled. Maegi didn't know whether or not he and Nightwalkers were allied; to tip her hand to her disdain for them would be folly, this early in their acquaintance.

They're just across the prairie, she responded. There are wolves in their ranks that. . .I don't have the best experience with. As if imparting a secret, her voice lowered. One of them kidnapped me, when I was a pup. Her former pack brought great harm to me.

It was the truth. What could she lose by telling the truth? If he was allied with Nightwalkers, that might change his mind; if not, it was just further evidence as to why he never should. He'd be much better suited allying himself with Blackfeather Woods, and she hoped to gently push him in that direction. They needed all the friends they could get.

My name is Maegi, she continued, realizing she'd not yet introduced herself.
Messages In This Thread
every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 13, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 15, 2019, 02:09 AM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 20, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 24, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 24, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 17, 2019, 02:40 AM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - December 19, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - December 31, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 31, 2019, 08:26 PM