Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Nieve was intuitive.  She saw to the truth of another, that was clear from the question.  For a long time, I couldn't.  This place is only a place, and if I let them keep me, then I give them more than they deserve.  Perhaps it was stupid to push herself towards these shores, but the more she walked them, the more inconsequential Drageda seemed.  It was already somewhat distant.  

It wasn't this place that kept me here, she added unnecessarily, but took a step towards the sea as she did.  She still didn't feel the love for the waves she'd once held, but she was comforted thinking back.  Seeing it empty, without the darkness.  It's... I can't really explain it.  It wasn't exactly joyful, but it was calming.  Bittersweet?
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 29, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM