Blacktail Deer Plateau Maybe I'm homesick for it all
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn had been expecting questions.  She was a little surprised that the first came from Nieve, but she smiled fondly at her daughter when she asked.  It was good that, rather than hide her misgivings, she was willing to come to her.

The pirate stretched, then sat, inviting Nieve to do so next to her with a look.  Your maman and I needed to test them. She began, remembering the conversation.  Aningan's questions had almost made them pause in it, but then they'd noted the trips.

They'd been leaving for the coast, and associating with strangers.  Normally I would not mind, I understand the need to wander.  But they invited family of their own in who did not speak our language, and they seemed unwilling to learn how the pack did things.  With Ying's displays, I assumed it was only a matter of time before she attempted to take Rusalka as their own.  She smiled.  Better to give them the option now than when they'd drawn in more of their own.

She wasn't sure if Nieve would understand, and didn't blame any who didn't.  Rosalyn hated the system they lived under, hierarchy always in flux.  But while Aningan led, and Rusalka remained as it was, she was as bound to it as any other.
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 04, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - February 04, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 04, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 15, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 05, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 12, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 27, 2020, 12:02 AM