Wheeling Gull Isle from water we are born
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
Joining 
please let @Praimfaya post first. @Renard is also welcome but not by any means required! @Hua
she arrives as promised, following on the curtails of her pledge.  natshana has sworn herself to praimfaya, and she is here, now, to join the coalition of yuèlóng under both her commander's and huā's banners.  at her paws, she has placed a neatly wrapped bundle of herbs, as per her trade.  she stands on the borders of the territory, refusing to enter properly until she has been granted entrance.  when she feels that she is ready, she lifts her head to issue a summons to both her cousin and the nobility of the lands.  her call is formal yet succinct, seeing no need for theatrics at this point in time.  her posture is relaxed with her tail hanging neutral behind her.  she recognizes her rank as a guest (for now) in another wolf's territory, and she intends to honor their sovereignty to the best of her ability.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i don't wanna hold this up so cameo unless needed! <3

with natshana at her side, praimfaya begins to feel more and more like heda with each step closer to hua’s claim they make. still, she will have to remind herself that while beneath the siren queen’s rule she is not the commander and she must pay respect where it is due. easy enough. this isn’t her first time setting her place among her people aside …though she does wonder how it will look that yet another arrives with her that will answer to her.

she awaits @huā at her cousin’s side, favoring silence. she may be natshana’s commander but she knows her cousin is more than capable of speaking for herself; and from experience, it was best to let natshana do the talking.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Alas, once more it was not Hua which arrived firstly to those gathered at the end of the sand bar. The fiery coated wolf paced down the length of the beach and towards the call of a visitor at his border. His border, the thought caused a small chuckle to rise from his throat. 

He takes note to the creamy stranger with points of brown and mark down her tail. Priam is with her, the young war-torn girl he knew little of savor her former weaseling in the Saints ranks and her willingness to help with their defeat. Side by side he could only assume they had a relationship together, whatever it was. 

Hello Priam. As he of her-name, sight, scent, but nothing personal. And then to the full on stranger, And to you, miss. Leader or not, Aiolos was still the man who held women at high regard. I am Aiolos, Emperor here. How can I help you?
moonglow daddy
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
a deferential bow of her head is given to the commander.  natshana appreciates her being here.  she doesn't speak a word just yet as her eyes remain trained ahead, awaiting the arrival of the pack leader.  the apothecary is surprised when a male wolf appears.  though she knows little of huā, she can't imagine that this is her.  he greets her kindly, and she bobs her head in a show of respect.  when he offers his name, he answers her question without her having to ask it.  she cannot assume that this is huā's mate, but he appears to be her partner in title, at least.  

"thank you for your welcome, emperor aiolos," she greets him in return. "i am natshana kom crokru, apothecary and healer from crogeda.  praimfaya is my cousin and my heda.  i have come here in the hope that i may join your ranks," she pauses momentarily and gestures with her muzzle toward her bundle of herbs. "i have studied herbs and toxins, and though i still have a lot to learn, i have much to offer your pack, should you accept me."
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
im... so sorry ;_;

When Huā heard the call for the leaders, she was weather-watching atop Dragon Heights- and promptly picked her way down the uneven stones and outcroppings as quickly as she could, but the caution required slowed her. By the time she was upon the beach Aiolos had already greeted them, and she was thankful they hadn't had to wait too long. Her arrival had her hearing most of Natshana's introduction (and Huā's player didn't want to force a repetitive round,) thus she looked to Praimfaya with a nod of approval and a slight smile upon hearing she had brought her cousin. She truly did have connections- inside Yuèlóng and out. Were Orochi not their general, she mihht've considered making Praimfaya as such. But she turned to Natshana again, Hi, I am Huāzhēn Jiāng, the empress... Aiolos may interject if he believe me wrong- but I think someone with knowledge of herb would be very useful. We always been... low on healers. And if Praimfaya trust you, likely so do I. She smiled gently to the stranger, but then looked to Aiolos for his opinions.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos had to admit, it was quite the introduction. Fitting with a proper surname and telling of her art from the land which she reigned from. Aiolos had long abandoned the family name which, according to him being a basterd, he was not deserving by standard. He was just Aiolos, the basterd, former slave. He could have laughed at the thought but held back, of course. 

She is quick, straight to the point and in so wasting no one's time. Already he knows where she is from, her name, skills and how she is of relation to their new member although he couldnt exactly place what a 'heda' was. Not to mention, she also came with an offering, a collection of herbs which no doubt would be useful to the ranks. 

I thank for your openness and honesty, Natshana. He first allows. This is all he says at the moment as Aiolos could hear another's approach. His amber gaze turned up, Hua was making way into their direction. He listens to his Empress with a pleasant smile once she made it to the little group. She spoke that she trusted Priam's judgement and that they needed healers.  

Hua is right. And even if he did not ever believe her so, wouldn't say it publically, especially to someone outside of their ranks. We have a number of wolves here with fighting tact and so a medic to treat them after battle is of course, desirable. Some still were training and others better of it, though as Orochi was their lead warrior once more it would be his responsibility to assess them, especially if they were called to war. This, and I have no reason to keep you separated from your family. Unlike his current situation. I'd like to welcome you then as one of our own.
moonglow daddy
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
the sound of pawsteps approaching and nails clattering draws natshana's attention from aiolos fleetingly.  first, her ears swivel, twitching toward the direction of the noise.  her eyes follow shortly thereafter, and she sees a wolf of great elegance and beauty heading toward them.  the rarity of her appeal is somewhat disarming at first; however, the instant she announces her rank, natshana lowers her gaze and head in yet another display of respect.  this is the empress; her title suits her.  she raises her chin while consciously keeping it angled down so that she does not unintentionally attempt to physically outrank the other wolves present.

"empress huāzhēn jiāng, thank you for honoring me with your audience," she speaks with gratitude prior to lapsing into silence to permit the ruling pair to pass their judgment.  they seem receptive to her request, and she nods her appreciation. "i am grateful for your hospitality. i will work hard to truly earn your trust and prove that it is not misplaced.  if it suits you, i would like to scout a place within the territory to begin constructing a store for my herbs and toxins.  you are welcome to visit at any time, of course.  while i am here, the store is yuèlóng's first and mine second." this is not something she's unaccustomed to.  back in crogeda, the police was much the same.

"with your blessing, emperor and empress, may i begin to move what herbs i have elsewhere here?" this is both her way to respectfully take her leave as well as to begin her move to the island in earnest.  she has much to do, as she is certain the leaders do, too.  she will not keep them.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She was a rather respectful wolf and spoke as such. No slang, no slander. He wondered if where she came from, everyone spoke so prim and proper. Maybe they were nobles, of a sort or maybe she had just grown on her own accord to speak to pleasantly. You can find a placement for a medical site wherever you'd like and what would be best suited for your patients. He would assume not too far inland and definitely not up on the rocky slopes where injured wolves may not be able to get to, however he was sure this went without speaking. She knew what she was doing or so the leaders would soon find out. 

Of course you may. You can move freely between here and the mainland as you like. I'd however recommend if you stray further then the coast, you bring someone with you as a guard on your travels. He side glances to Priam, certain she wouldnt mind traveling with her cousin and when she couldnt, there was also Renard, Orochi, himself and a few others who may do well. There is two known hostile groups on the mainland who tend to pick fights with any caught off guard. However I'm sure there is plenty of herbs in the forest and plains not found here. Your guard could help you carry too, I'm sure. He says with a smile and bit of a chuckle at the expense of whatever guide it be, perhaps even himself. 

I'll leave you too it then. Again, welcome to the pack. Another smile and he turned his attention to Priam, offering a silent dip of acceptance. To Hua, he looked to and when she was finished, if she had anything she'd like to add, he would then take his own leave.
moonglow daddy
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Aiolos spoke for both of them when he welcomed her with ease; Huā nodded and smiled at Natshana to make sure she understood this was the empress' intent as well. Already the medic seemed eager to begin gathering her herbs, and Huā was mildly impressed with the dedication she held. If only all of Yuèlóng was so hardworking! Huā found herself in comfortable silence as Aiolos answered the questions, but he did so perfectly (even mentioning the dangers of the mainland.) As usual, she was impressed with him too- the perfect choice for her co-leader, and she could not be more satisfied with her decision. Once the medic was fully accepted, Huā wagged her tail to her, I am happy to have you here. A dip of her head to the newcomer, and then she was off.