Dragoncrest Cliffs I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn gave an offhand shrug as response.  Aye.  I've known captains to ask for lifetime loyalty, but it seems all that breeds is a crew who resents being there.  As long as you're honest, that's enough for me.  If he got tired of their home and sought his own, all she wanted from him was word of it.  He seemed earnest enough.

The border.  Rosalyn's look soured a bit, though it was clear he wasn't the target.  There's a pack nearby that has taken issue with our being here. Apparently one of them has been marking the lands between.  Again that temptation to start something, held back by a sincere disinterest in finishing any conflict that would follow.  As soon as packs were involved suddenly consequences got heavier and messier. 

They say it's war if we don't move, but if it's a bluff, I intend to call them on it.  Rosalyn added, eying him to see what he might think of this.  She didn't intend to hide this from any of Rusalka, not now that both leaders had confirmed their intentions.  She valued their insight even if her course was pretty well set.

WC: 193
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs - by Rosalyn - November 24, 2020, 10:07 AM