Bramblepoint your lips move, but i can't hear what you say
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi gave a nod at the name, tucking it away alongside all the others. Jaes, how many were there now? Dozens? Hundreds? And she may never see this girl again after today—names and faces crammed into her mind for no reason at all. 

Still, she was grateful for the chance to talk to a wolf beyond Mou (she loved him dearly, but he wasn't much of a chatterbox). And about this subject matter!

Yeah, I've thought about that, myself, she agreed, glancing toward the garden. You'd have to keep a close eye on it, stay nearby and intervene if someone that shouldn't be eating the plants decides to take a bite. And then. . . Maegi chuckled, shaking her head. They might even think you're crazy for doing it. I know they thought my father was crazy.

Well, wasn't he? Do you live alone or in a pack, nearby? You must, to have a garden here, she assumed, and the fear, the prickling at her nape, returned. She waited for Fenn to confirm what she already knew, and prepared to mourn a friendship that never could be.
Messages In This Thread
your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 09, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:31 PM