Wheeling Gull Isle i cannot put my finger on it now
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She remembered the first time she'd ventured from the shadows of Blackfeather Woods. That forest was darker than any other, too, and stepping into the sun was a whole new world. One she didn't necessarily enjoy, at least at first. Maegi had grown used to sunlight and open ground, but it had taken a long while.

In short, she understood exactly how Natshana felt, out of her element.

Maegi nodded in understanding, then fixed her eyes intently on the woman at the explanation that followed. Commander—the wolf's old home sounded rigid, regal. She hoped to draw more detail from Natshana eventually, but. . .in due time.

I came here as a girl, she said briefly. And stayed a few moons. My husband and I have decided to return, try and make a home on the island. 

She cocked her head, unable to stifle her curiosity. Did your Commander come, too? Or were you sent here alone—on a mission of some kind?
Messages In This Thread
i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 16, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 22, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 25, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - January 13, 2021, 12:21 PM