Wheeling Gull Isle and all around, reminders of you are everywhere i go
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Jaes calls to this place, she responded quickly, confidence in each word. I heard Jaes here—though I knew Jaes as Peryite, then—when I first arrived, and I have heard Jaes every return since. The voices of other daedra had faded to nothing upon the island, but Jaes remained. Jaes was always with her.

She smiled at his response. A good role, Maegi praised him. It's hard to be the caretaker of a pack—to make sure they are safe and secure. I'm sure you do a fine job of it. 

Thoughts of safety and security brought her husband to mind, and the wraith was suddenly much colder, in need of warmth. Aiolos made for good conversation, but she had grown weary. I'm going to go look for Mou, see what he's up to, she told the man, rising to all four paws. It was nice to get to know you, Aiolos. . .and it will be nice to see you around. Hopefully for a long time.

Acknowledging any farewell he gave her in return, Maegi slipped past him and headed toward the exit of the cavern. Sea and Moon, she thought, grinning. More gods for her burgeoning, haphazard pantheon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all around, reminders of you are everywhere i go - by Maegi - February 21, 2021, 08:06 AM