Dragoncrest Cliffs rhiannon rings like a bell through the night
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn was too cynical to see her flattery as anything but empty.  She let out a laugh, then shook her head, now clearly and openly amused.  Seasoned is one way to put it.  Old, she thought, with just a shade of regret.  Hard to catch offense from a stranger.  But I appreciate the compliments.  Empty or not, they'd made her laugh and she was lighter for it.

Rosalyn couldn't catch a pack scent, but that meant little. Travel and the winter chill could fade that easily.  She settled back, less wary and more interested now.  I assume you aren't here for nothing.  If you were sent to tell us to move, I can save you some breath.  But if you are looking for a spot to stay...  She trailed off, the statement becoming more of a question with the pause.  Was she here on business or was she here for survival?
Messages In This Thread
rhiannon rings like a bell through the night - by Elvira - February 09, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: rhiannon rings like a bell through the night - by Elvira - February 09, 2021, 02:57 AM
RE: rhiannon rings like a bell through the night - by Rosalyn - February 10, 2021, 06:13 PM