Wheeling Gull Isle [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Birth 
forward dated to tomorrow early morning. eee!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Gore, death, violence, birth

Get up. We're going for a walk.

Tears. Vomit. Afterbirth. All with that sort of acrid taste and smell—and all mixed together in this vision. 

Three perfect babes at Parvati's breast meanttobeMY BREAST

and now three perfect babes stolen again given new LIFE

HOW DARE YOU! We gave you a home! We gave you children! We gave you LIFE! And now, I give you this gift—AND YOU CHOOSE TO SPIT IT BACK IN MY FACE, AND SLANDER MY GODS?!

too weak to sob, only tears from the corner of her eyes;

Niamh heaving up poisoned food and Parvati cut open—

it didn't matter. They were the same. It mattered not that Maegi had not touched the golden woman with any malice, she had killed Parvati, she had killed Niamh;

she had stolen children and claimed them as their own and that, THAT
was why her own offspring were worms,
and turned to ash

no child of her blood would live while this sin went unanswered—

She woke on a scream, a searing pain that rippled across her abdomen. Wetness; she'd pissed herself, but no urine smell rose up. Clear liquid pooled at her flanks, and the pups wailed in response to her cry.

Shut—up—! she snapped unkindly, then fell once more into a keening moan, overtaken by another contraction.

The scent of birth filled the den. The babes were coming, and she was suddenly nowhere near ready to receive them.

@Mou, @Peregrine, @Prevost, @Vesper @Jakoul & others free to pop in, I will post again tomorrow :)
Messages In This Thread
[M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Maegi - April 15, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Vesper - April 15, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Maegi - April 16, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Manea - April 22, 2021, 05:20 AM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Vesper - April 22, 2021, 07:59 PM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Aiolos - April 23, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: [M] hey, Blue: here is a song for you - by Maegi - April 23, 2021, 03:39 PM