Dragoncrest Cliffs Wish I May, Wish I Might
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Her wife glowed with new life and Rosalyn had grown past her initial melancholy into content expectation. It was a blessing that one of them could still bring forth new life. She hadn't counted on it this year, but she found herself grateful that Erzulie had chosen to go forward with it. It wasn't an expectation she'd ever lay on her wife but it was a gift to her all the same. She always seemed to teeter on the thought of more children, each year, but with every year the burden also became easier.

Rosalyn had been meaning to seek out Njord, and when she crossed his scent and remembered, her thoughts followed a surprisingly similar line to his own. There was something she wished to speak to him about. He and Merlin both, but the red-tailed man moreso, because for some reason Merlin felt so much more a boy. Just as Aningan had seemed to her.

On many things, she and her wife were likeminded; their views of men were not always aligned.

Njord, she greeted him quietly, then glanced over and saw the herd in the distance. It was the same one Haunt had been fond of observing, she recalled, though even as she remembered, a lot of the advice the girl had given her around tracking could not be found. No newfound tricks for her.

She gave him a silent, questioning look. If he was looking to hunt or seeking to escape their notice, she could speak with him another time.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 10, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - May 13, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 06, 2021, 03:30 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 07, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 07, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 09, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 17, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 25, 2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 28, 2021, 08:34 PM