Dragoncrest Cliffs Go to Hawaii, fight for me
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She'd wondered when they were born at the detachment she felt, the separation compared to previous litters. It wasn't that she did not love them fiercely... but that this time, she could not provide for them in the way Erzulie did. She was not a mother to them in the way she had been before, but not a father either, and her role at first seemed extraneous.

But the feeling did fade, as the days went. She spent much of her time, when she was not hunting, tucked away and enjoying their bumbling company. When they were this age there were no words, just trust and need and blind adoration. This phase would be gone all to soon, and while the pirate looked forward to the personalities they would find, she knew better than to take this for granted.

She was half-dozing today when a scrabbling noise woke her, and she cracked her eye open to see one of the boys paddling blindly towards her. She smiled, then lowered her nose, lightly touching it to his own tiny muzzle. You've got a keen sense of direction, little one, she murmured approvingly, though she knew he could not hear. She left her head there a moment, wondering what he would think of the obstruction.
Messages In This Thread
Go to Hawaii, fight for me - by Sobo - June 04, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Go to Hawaii, fight for me - by Rosalyn - June 06, 2021, 02:27 AM
RE: Go to Hawaii, fight for me - by Sobo - June 14, 2021, 12:57 PM
RE: Go to Hawaii, fight for me - by Rosalyn - June 24, 2021, 08:30 AM
RE: Go to Hawaii, fight for me - by Sobo - July 01, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: Go to Hawaii, fight for me - by Rosalyn - July 11, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Go to Hawaii, fight for me - by Sobo - July 12, 2021, 12:45 PM