This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon

Nyra returned yesterday, and was about to go visit Xicor when she remembered she needed to talk to Kynareth, share her findings. 

So, she sought him out, sending up a brief call first her co-lead as she trotted through their kingdom.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Responding since Kynareth is out? If not then let me know on Disco I will delete :)

Arlette had responded to Nyra’s call, which normally she might not do. But she heard the female call for Kynareth and she hadn’t seen him in a few days. She approached the female with a worried trot. ”Nyra,” she greeted and then wagged her tail. Her approach with a low carried head in sign of submission. It came natural to her.

”I heard you call for Kynareth. But he hadn’t been at the pack,” she commented. This had been another disappearing and she wasn’t sure if Nyra knew. Alduin had gone missing, and Derg too. Now Kynareth it was really worrisome.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Arlette..." Nyra greeted, tail wagging softly. Hearing the news, that Kynareth seemed to have vanished, the Overseer perked her ears and furrowed her brows. 

"I meant to share with him my findings on Ursus. I have discovered their location while I was away to search for Alduin." She explained. 
Thoughts raced in her head. If Kynareth was gone now too, Simmik likely followed...
The Saints are shrinking, it seems. Would they have enough members by the time Nyra moved them towards going to war? Would the pack even survive the winter at this rate?
"If Kynareth is gone, then...I will lead the Saints on my own, at least until another individual comes around worthy of co-leading with. This is assuming our pack withstands the tests of time." Silently, Nyra was making note, thinking of who might stick with her, if the Saints turned out to be no more, as a pack. 
Would she be able to catch the pieces of what was left, to create something new from the ashes?
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette looked at Nyra and raised her brow. ”Oh, would they be behind the vanishing of Derg and Alduin? Maybe even Kynareth?,” she asked. They did sound like they would do something like that. Her red eyes glanced at the other, she didn’t sound too shocked. Or in need to find Kynareth. Like she almost expected this of him.

”Should we look for him?,” she asked. Arlette looked a little worried. ”So many have vanished currently,” she winced. Not really wanting to have more members vanish. She hoped her mate would come back. He had lead the saints before maybe he could lead with Nyra until Kynareth returned. ”Should we stay in the canyon? It is so barren…,” she ended in a soft mumble.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Despite her unintentional apathy, Nyra was very worried, much like Arlette. 
"No, I don't think they could have been. Their scent hasn't been around for some time..." She answered, thinking...

"As for our location, for now we will stay in the canyon, in case any of our members return. If matters don't change by winter or become worse, we will move." Nyra stated then. She too knew the canyon to be a barren place, with a lack of prey. But the responsibility was all on her now, and she clearly felt the need to stay put for now, just in case.
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was kind of relieved to hear that. She didn’t want Derg or anyone being held captive. She let out a soft sigh. But that made another thought came to her. ”Did Kynareth and Simmik just leave?,” she asked. That would be unbelievable. They had to be taken?

Arlette could agree with that, it was just her own selfish reasons that she wanted to move. But it might be better to stay so the lost wolves could find them. She just nodded. ”What will we do with the war? We can’t continue with this, we have so little members,” she commented then.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"It appears that way..." Nyra responded to Arlette's first question. There was no sign of struggle that the alpha had seen around. It was like they vanished into thin air... 

"As for the war, for now we will hold off, focus on keeping the pack together and remaining strong." 
Nyra decided, swaying her tail softly as a silent offer of assurance that everything would be okay.
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette frowned at that but was also a bit baffled. ”Why would he?,” she asked, actually quite upset about this, now she realized this. Kynareth had promised her things, to look after her and now… he was just gone with his wife!?! He didn’t mean anything about that then. It hurt. Arlette looked hurt, perhaps more than she realized.

Arlette nodded at Nyra. She was glad that the female would hold off for now. ”I’m glad. Let me know if you need me for something. I will try and help as much as possible.” Though she doubted she was the correct wolf for recruiting other wolves. She would recruit nice wolves probably.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"I don't know why...but I will do my best to keep any promises he made to you." Nyra responded, a protective ping running in her veins at Arlette's obvious hurt. The woman didn't need any more pain in her life, especially now. 

"Everyone's help is appreciated, and we should try to make nice with other packs. We can't afford to go to war with anyone now, especially if other numbers outdo our own."  She mused, lowering her head with a sigh.
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette shook his head. "Those are not your promises to keep," she reminded Nyra. "But it is appreciated," she spoke then. It was good of Nyra to do so. And she hoped that she would be able to keep to those words.

Arlette nodded dutifully. "I am good at that," she smiled. She was good with being friendly to others, she was perhaps the most friendly of all of them. "I will do my best, Nyra," she offered. "We will get through this slump."
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
fade? <3

Nyra smiled softly at Arlette's words, swaying her tail with gratitude.
"I hope so." She sighed in response to getting through the slump. 
With a soft gesture of her head, the Grandmaster made to patrol, a glance to Arlette as an offer to come with, if the other so wished.
Health (100/100)