Redhawk Caldera a blemish on your fragile little psyche
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
And there's been bad blood ever since, Maegi continued, hapless to flesh out the rest of the story. What more was there to— Oh. Mou. . .he did some not some good things, too. And so he was banished. And he. . .and I. . .

She sighed, dipping her head with exasperation, shaking it. Vesper. Blueberry. Look. It's complicated. I wish it wasn't. Mou and I tried our best to raise you. . .in peace. Happiness, love. That's all we wanted. But there's more to it.

She sank down, trying to gather her daughters to her breast. Blueberry resisted at first, but then was pulled closer; heaven knew how Vesper would react. C'mere, sweethearts, Maegi whispered, and tears brimmed in her eyes.

I wish things were different. I wish we could just be a family, on the island. But Phox is your father, Vesper. . .and Peregrine's, and Prevost's. Your mother was a wonderful woman, and she died, and we vowed to take care of you And I have never considered you less than my own children.

Her indigo eyes bore down upon anyone willing to meet them, hard and hot. I swear, she breathed.
Messages In This Thread
a blemish on your fragile little psyche - by Maegi - October 01, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: a blemish on your fragile little psyche - by Vesper - October 02, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: a blemish on your fragile little psyche - by Maegi - October 08, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: a blemish on your fragile little psyche - by Vesper - October 10, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: a blemish on your fragile little psyche - by Maegi - October 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: a blemish on your fragile little psyche - by Vesper - November 02, 2021, 08:21 PM