Blackwater Islands Never Knowing
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Joining 
Fury had done some thinking over the past week or so, and eventually came to the Islands again, calling upon @Arashi to either join with her, or find another pack to join. 
The Warmonger shook out her pelt at dusk upon the main island, and called upon @The Listener

When the prophet would join, Fury would shake her head with a dissuaded frown. 

"I am not ready yet, I don't think. There has been only one other to join me upon the Sound...there must be more for me to do here among the Druids, Listener." She looked to the Voidsent girl as she spoke, uncertainty poised in her posture.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Newly returned from a time of search, Arashi was bound to Fury's call. When it split through the air, the soldier would answer its beckon.

Having been brisk in pace, short time to slow left him skidding to a halt alongside the pale Warchief.

You have called to me. Why? The sharp inquiry was meant with no disrespect. Concern was trailing far behind the spoken words. 

Prodding silently, the man watched, tail risen and posture heightened in salute.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury looked to Arashi with regret and sorrow in her cold eyes. 
"You are free to find another pack to join if you wish. I will be returning here, to these islands. If The Listener agrees, you may also be free to join the Druids. But The Saints are an empire for the future, I see now. Not for the present." She held neutrality in her tone. She would not try to sway his choice.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

The Hogo-sha blinked harshly, tail swaying.

My oath was offered and acknowledged. It cannot be returned. There was the slightest ounce of disdain within the man's hazel glare. Did the pale woman think that it was as easy as sending him away? This was not the way he knew.

Perhaps his loyalty would be commended; perhaps not. Either way, she was meant to understand that he could not leave and refused to.

Arashi had said prior that he would leave if given reason to — but this... this was not reason enough.

472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the prophet swept upon the scene with silent steps, ears cast forward to hear fury's words to her apparent follower. fury was not ready. she was lost.

something had gone terribly wrong.

fury, she greeted, the intensity of her mismatched gaze a clear sign that she had overheard the discussion. the listener looked to the unknown male, then, appraising him for a potential druid. perhaps.

but what to do with fury?

an empire for the future, she echoed the words, thoughtful. i believe there is a missing piece to this puzzle, queen. i believe there is a longer path to be walked before you achieve greatness.

her gaze lingered on the warrior queen's figure. she had changed, as the wispmother had changed. when had this happened?

am i mistaken in assuming that you already bear the beginnings of a new future? a new generation?
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury nodded once to Arashi's words. 
He would stay, then. 

The Listener came swiftly. Fury regarded her, listened to her words. 
And her question. 

"I believe I am pregnant, yes." She responded. "I wasn't certain until recently." She added, eyes flitting briefly to the soldier at her side.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Someone came to join them, mid-way of his words.

Arashi regarded this stranger with vigilant, narrowed eyes. He was unsure of her purpose in Fury's life; though, based upon their tone of exchange, they had been close.

He met the pale woman's glance, grunting lowly. This was no conversation he would be taking part in, but one the pair required privacy for.

Waving a heavy tongue across teeth of crimson stain, the tawny man turned, took a few steps in distance, and sat with his back facing opposite of Fury and her acquaintance. Arashi would remain as such for the time being, shielding them, until asked to return.

472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the revelation burned in her chest like fire. the listener nodded once.

this changes everything, her words were hushed, secretive. you must stay under the druids' protection until your children are born. no harm can come to them. she glanced beyond fury, once again to the wolf the queen had brought with her. do you trust him?
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury nodded once, firmly, to The Listener's words. She would abide by this insistence by the Prophet. It was for the best. 

As for Arashi... 

"He swore himself to me upon the Sound. I believe him to be an honorable wolf, and he has reminded me of his oath upon coming here. So far, yes. I trust him. But I would wait to make him a true Druid until we see if that trust was misplaced." Fury murmured in return, voice low and soft for only the shadow.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Muffled sounds. Quiet whispers. Secrets spewed. 'Tis all was heard.

Each second passing was another ounce of patience lost. 

Calm. Control. Act in accordance to your duty. Silent pleads to himself through a crooning tune. But, this could only contain an outburst for so long.

Like any would have, there should have been a growing curiosity in the present conversation. Not for Arashi. He took no time to gamble with such pruning thoughts. They were poison for the mind. Luckily for him, such desires and emotions had been stripped long ago — drained from the well that would supposedly never be run dry.

This man was not like others. Arashi had been keen to be rid of it all, craving the soulless mind. By now, he had enacted the life of a puppet for so long that it had become him fully. Now, his sole purpose was left to be committing himself to fulfill the wishes of others. He would rage like a storm, just as he had been named. This was how he was taught. To hunt for betrayers. To shield. To kill, with a willful lust for blood. Enough of the crimson fluid had stained the majority of his dentition by now; who could miss it? Perhaps even the stench could make wary if the eyes were blind. He was everything others had named him to be. A soldier. A mindless creature. A killer. A hound.