Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I think it’s strong, the young figure spoke softly.

Even an act of love could demonstrate strength, or so Crowfeather felt. He would like to believe that he had demonstrated several acts of love with Germanicus, but he knew that those were mostly fantasies that he had created in his mind. None of it had been true – none of it would move forward. The heaviness in his heart made him feel sick.

As Sandy went on to speak of someone called Moonwoman, the shadow listened closely. He could not help but smile at the words that were shared. She sounded like a welcoming spirit, someone who sought to make a home for those who would join her. Crowfeather hoped that he could do the same, if anyone would wish to join him.

Then, I would like to meet her very much. Maybe you could show me where Moonglow is located? I- I think it would be nice to meet your brother, too.

The seer paused, uncertain of himself. He did not know if it was acceptable to request a meeting with the family of a man he had only just met.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Crowfeather - September 07, 2022, 03:00 PM