Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
<3 Maybe... in our other thread that could happen. ^w^ Gosh I love all your characters so much. I want to take them home and keep them safe and sound. Give them lots of hugs and kisses. >w<

The young shadow had no doubts that Sandy’s family was full of good wolves. He spoke in a way that suggested he cared very deeply for them. So much so that when he said that Crowfeather would like his sister, the boy agreed with a smiling nod. Yes, he was certain that if she was anything like Sandulf, she would be something special.

For the first time in many months, Crowfeather found that he had hope for his future. He could feel the ties that had bound him to Germanicus fray. The hard-faced man was not all there was to the world. There were good hearts out there. There were opportunities for good friends. The shadow wished more than anything that Sandy would become one of those things, to him.

I think we will go east. I’d like somewhere… safe, the dark figure answered softly. Somewhere with water! But lots of trees. I really- really like forests, so it would be nice to have somewhere like that. Maybe a place that has somewhere to see the stars. The dark wolf felt a bit foolish, but he offered a nervous smile to Sandy, wondering what other questions the man might ask.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Crowfeather - October 04, 2022, 01:18 PM