Dragoncrest Cliffs is a heart-breaker
318 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Rosalyn ; if i assumed too much, tap me for an edit <3

she was selfish, wishing to steal away the ruby for the morning hours. when sapphique was still peaceful and bodies did not shuffle about frantically for things to do.

she had awoke her with a soft touch, asking softly that her lover might come away with her to bluepeace meadow. the light and warmth among her eyes conveyed all she need know. that this was not a matter of business, but a moment of pleasure in the wave of what sapphique currently suffered.

despite the worries jorunn carried over the boys, there was an undeniable glow about her that morning.

do you know how to dance?
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
When Jorunn came and fetched her, Rosalyn rose stiffly to follow. It always took time in the morning for her body to lose the aches - sometimes they persisted into the day. She was used to ignoring this by now, and she knew that if she began the day with a walk, the rest of the afternoon seemed to pass easier.

The only dancing I've ever done has involved teeth, Rosalyn answered fondly. But she felt a familiar hesitance too. Of the few things in this world that could still inspire self-consciousness, Jorunn somehow managed to find one, and it was as unexpected as it was unwelcome. Fortunately she had asked - any but she and Erzulie would have been dismissed immediately.

Instead she took the fear that her age would matter, and her failure would make her less in Jorunn's eyes, and kept it tamped down low. She wouldn't be the reason the woman's glow faded.
318 Posts
Ooc —
it is why i love you!

she laughed softly, stepping closer to press a kiss to a ruby chin.

we always have new things to share. her eyes crinkled in the corners with a smile. she danced a few steps away, spinning softly. will you share this with me?

she would not be upset if the ruby declined, for such was her given right.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Aye, if you show me how.

It was a delight, watching Jorunn move. It took her suddenly back to another beach, another coast… a race, she and Erzulie spinning round. Jorunn was like the pair of them taken out of time and brought forth… and she wished fiercely, achingly, that she could be the woman she once was for her. That she could have known them in that space, before life and years had touched them both irrevocably.

Rosalyn drank in the movements and kept her eyes locked, a soft smile falling on her features. Pushing past the self-conscious doubts, she would try to match… her movements unpracticed and reserved, but meant only to compliment the true star of this stage.