Jade Fern Grove just a young gun with a quick fuse
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
897 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her words solemn—this side of her that he had never seen continuing, and as she spoke of Akashingo—noting she knew where it was—it was her final words that drew his spine stiff, his eyes to harden as he considered what this all meant. He flexed then, a light shifting of his stocky form, trying to regain control of the tension he felt, and brushing down, he pressed the crown of his head to her shoulder—solace in the warmth of the woman.

Too fast for his liking, though, he removed his touch—lest she consider he after only one thing, particularly when her scent was far more alluring than ever before. “Then it sounds like I need to pay a visit to Brecheliant for answers—and then to Akashingo.”

He gave a pause, gaze casting sideways to her, features otherwise stoical. “Can you tell me what political nature this place would use her for, as a bride?” He could barely hold back the growing agitation within his voice. “This was the life I had tried to keep them both from in their birth pack. I almost d—“ the words cut back from his lips, and he felt a rumbling in his chest. Would Ibis be rolling in her grave, now, with this news? Or, given her history with the Empire, was this something she believed acceptable for their daughters?
Messages In This Thread
just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - February 16, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Silvertongue - February 16, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - February 16, 2023, 04:51 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Silvertongue - February 16, 2023, 05:22 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - February 16, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Silvertongue - February 16, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - February 16, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Silvertongue - February 19, 2023, 04:00 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - March 04, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - March 05, 2023, 07:49 AM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - March 24, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - March 24, 2023, 02:55 PM