Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,244 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn is just checking in with everybody. No pressure if you don't have the time <3

Rodyn had spent days working on it. And he wasn't sure if @Samani would like it, but he'd done his best. So he finally lifted his head back to call her. He had dug it in between the ocean and the burnt out forest. Tight against some trees. So there would be shade. A small meadow of bits beside it, if they jumped on the hurdle and had children. They could play there until they were older.

Inside he had packed the dirt as hard as he could, had filled it with furs and antlers and hooves. Seashells were scattered around the edges and there was room for her to do as she pleased. She wanted to dry meat or scrape furs. There was enough. IT had taken so much time. The majority of his nights here had been spent digging. He just hoped she liked it, and if she didn't. Well he'd find her a new den. Truthfully he should have gotten her input, but he wanted to surprise her,.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The sea girl had not been far when Rodyn’s call sounded. Her head lifted, searching nearby for signs of him. The proximity of his voice had left her curiously scanning for a time. When she realized that he wasn’t within eyesight, Samani set her paws to a quick trot. The plateau whisked past her while her pace increased.

When her seaglass eyes finally fell on her husband-to-be, she slowed. The beating of her heart was a flurry. Rodyn appeared to have been working on something. While the peachy figure drew nearer to his seashell path, she smiled.

What is this? It’s lovely, the girl commented. She drew close to him.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,244 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
The sound of trotting feet and he lifted his head to see his peachy bride to be heading for him. He leaned over and curled his nose into her ruff and up past her ear. A gentle hello and then looked back down.

I made you a den. Now if you don't like it, we can look for somewhere else, but there's a meadow there if/when we have children for them to learn to hunt and play, and it's sheltered so it shouldn't be too dangerous. And I put some seashells into the den. The furs i've been collecting since I wanted to ask you to marry me. And some antlers and bones to chew on. Some of the noise makers.

He shifted, shyly. Go ahead and check it out.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.