Ocean's Breath Plateau baba
Moontide
First Warrior
871 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
All Welcome 
chakliux had come to moontide.
he called out for @Rodyn and @Heph; he called out for his son @Raiyuk, and his wife @Nasamik.
moonspear was still wreathed upon him, but he hungered for the sea, and knew it would restore him fully to this place.
brightberry eyes turned upon the border, chakliux waited to see that his arrival was welcomed.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,276 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn went towards thr howl. Bright eyed and welcoming. His fur growing a salty tang from the sea. But still held its loam and open air scent. He dipp3d his head upon arrival.

Hello Chakliux welcome to moontide. Come I'll take you to your family.

He'd not waste time when the malw probably wanted to see his family. He wouldn't want to wait himself.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
First Warrior
871 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
eagerly chakliux followed rodyn. "how has it been here?" he asked. "i hope to hunt soon in the sea."
he had missed its roar and its cascade, its power. his aura, then, was bright as he looked for son and wife.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,276 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn smiled. Quiet mostly. With Samani helping Moonglow, and then with Marina having her children. Heph and I have been mostly working on hunting and keeping the borders patrolled. It will be good to have another hunter among us. There is a nearby sea beach that has sea lions if you would like to hunt them soon. We hunted them with Moonglow a few moons ago.

Rodyn led him the rest of the way to where Nasamik had begun to make their home and if nothing else. He would leave the male to reacquaint himself with his family.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
First Warrior
871 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
marina was a name he did not know. rodyn spoke nothing of a man to guard her, and so this interested the seal hunter. he would take her meat, he decided, as much as a hunter of moontide as he was curious.
for now, he touched his shoulder to that of the leader, and went off into the plateau to find his family.