Ocean's Breath Plateau Carnelian
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Conception 
The time had come. Samani could feel it through every inch of her body. The burning necessity of it had brought her mind to life, had sprung from within her and devoured her whole.

Light was slipping from the sky. Stars already dappled the blue-black sea overhead. The peachy woman lifted her eyes to the line of robust orange that signaled the loss of daylight. Worry tackled the manic feeling of desire inside of her. She did not know if she was ready to be a mother. She did not know if she could do good for children the way Kukutux had for her.

Yet Samani lifted her head and called to @Rodyn. For even in her nervous state, she knew that she wanted him by her side.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,265 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
There has been a change coming rodyn knew. And the usually gentle man was on edge. He worked hia way through the pack lands in a fervor, but never far from Samani if she should call.

And call she did. With trepidation in his mind he went towards her. He knew he'd be better than his father, but there was a whole host of worries to deal with. But deal with he would.

He found her and approached her with gentle steps and smiled. Gently rubbing his muzzle near her neck and shoulders.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I do not know why but I lose all ability to write in these particular types of threads ^^; heheh.

Rodyn was gentle with his approach and his touches were loving. Nothing about the man felt threatening. She did not feel overwhelmed by anything more than what her body demanded of her. Even that was nothing more than a pressing need for the embrace of the man she loved.

Samani lifted her snout to his cheek and kissed him. She beckoned him to follow her into the den. Her jade eyes would speak for her desire. The scent of her would fill the room.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,265 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Me Too my dear me too

Rodyn shuddered with a want and a need, but he kept himself in check. Remembering this was a gift Samani was giving him not a right. Remembering his father's words his mother's, you never take you give and always be gentle. He hadn't realized it would be so hard. That every instinct warred with him, while her scent pervaded everything.

Rodyn followed into the space he had made. Where furs and gifts and the like. Where he had lain missing her like an ache, like a jigsaw puzzle piece. Where her scent had been and started to fade and was there again now. And then some.

Yellow eyes and russet fur he shifted and slowly peppered her with small kisses even a whine in his throat. Following her lead.
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
We can keep it short right? Or fade it. Or… fast forward to the after bits? ^^;

Everything about him made her mind spin and her legs quake. Samani whimpered as she nudged him with her snout. The girl’s eyes were heavy with want. She could feel the limits of her composure being stretched until they felt too weak. 

Her peachy frame led them deeper into the den. The girl pulled at him with nips and then showered those places where she had made purchase with her teeth in kisses. Another whine sounded from her throat. 

For all her doubts, Samani knew one thing for certain. Rodyn would be an excellent father. 

I want you now. I want you always, she said in a breathless tone.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,265 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
I'mfine with either. I'll leave it open ended for you to fade to black or skippity. :)

Rodyn was a little fuzzy headed. Fighting to keep control of his emotions. So much he wanted to say and yet his voice was quiet. His peachy loves, whines driving him to distraction.

He nodded and with gentle movements caged her with his hearty frame. Lahes curled sround her, russet fur to peach. And he'd make sure he was as worthy of her as he could be.
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I’ll fade it! And make us another one. ^^

In the dark warmth of their den, Samani and Rodyn fell into each other. 

The world outside did not matter anymore. She had found her peace and her sense of purpose. The touch of the man she loved and the scent of him against her was euphoric. And long after they had finished their loving dance, she remained nestled in his arms.