Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Arric was immediately on guard pulling the newborn to him and Mae too. He was irritated and angry and scared. He had no idea who had attacked anyone and he was getting pissed. He didn't know if moss had already been dead or if some sick fuck had done something. So he loosed a small growl and hugged the two little girls tighter though mindful not to crush the baby.

He took a deep breath and stood to full height, tucking Mae tight to him. She was still tiny enough to fit near his legs right.

Keep her warm Mae Mae.

Then he nsrrowed his eyes.

Please don't, Eshe. First if all we dont even know if that would work and if it did it wouldnt for a few days. She needs milk today she needed milk probably awhile ago. So no. And don'tpresume to know who needs who.

Arric lowered his gaze to the kids and sighed. 

She has to go to Kvarsheim for now. Then, only if we get the okay from other healers. ONLY THEN will you be allowed to try it. I wont have you putting yourself in danger to fulfill a dream. Nor will I allow Mae to worry so much.

Arric shifted and met her gaze. You can come with so the little ones know you i won't stop you, but we wont do something like that until we talk to @Arlette, @Crowfeather and I'd like to talk to my friend @Ashlar.

tags for reference
Messages In This Thread
Doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my game - by Mae - August 04, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my game - by Arric - August 04, 2023, 04:54 PM