Ocean's Breath Plateau From hurt to healing.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
All Welcome 
Hope you don’t mind me starting this up Jaclyn. :D Rodyn, Heph, tags are there if you want to join, Sumac for reference. @Simeon is bringing Raindrop back to the plateau after her injury due to a falling tree branch. Her injury is a bruised hip bone, so feel free to notice her limping and keeping weight off it. Let me know if I need to change anything or made any mistakes.

The journey felt long, despite it being no more than a few miles to the Plateau from the Sentinels. She tried her hardest to keep weight off her right hind hip, walking with it off the ground, leaning into Simeon as he helped carry her weight. When they reached the plateau’s edge, she holwled into the air, calling for @Rodyn or @Heph, her howl telling them she was injured, and that she had someone with her.

Her mind eventually drifted to her love, @Sumac. Oh how she wished he was here, but his mother needed him, and no one should come between a man and his mother. Perhaps, one day she’ll get to meet her, show her who her boy gave his love and life to.

She brought herself back to the current moment, “I can’t thank you enough, Simeon.” She gave him her thanks, then reassured him, “Rodyn is a kind man, and Heph a kind woman. I doubt they will give you any trouble.”
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was slower than usual to answer the call. He'd been scoping out hinting spots further into the territory. And if he was honrst. He wasn't quite up to socializing. But he answered it nonw the less as a leader.

A small smile on his face though it melted into concern.

Raindrop? Are you okay?