Sun Mote Copse star shadow
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
376 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
All Welcome 
Seal tried to get up to speed with the latest happenings. She learned there was some friction with new neighbors… and that Towhee had somehow managed to get home after washing up…. somewhere? The might of Grandmother impressed Seal, who had never ventured very far from any home base.

She spent the morning playing with @Skipjack and @Otter. A good game of hide and seek wore them all out! Seal knew that soon they would need to learn more practical lessons…. however playing was a perfect precursor to hunting and tracking.

It was then she caught a whiff of @Fennec. What was Auntie Curse up to lately?
980 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord happened to cross paths with his daughter.

“Seal,” he said to earn her attention. When she looked back, Njord couldn’t help but see an image of her as a wee bairn on the day of her birth… but now, at nearly a year and a half, Seal was a beautiful and intelligent young woman with pursuits grander than he could ever imagine for himself.

It was bittersweet to think of traveling away from the Copse… but he was happy to know that Seal would be one of the wolves to help hold their legacy here.

“Where are ye off tae?” he asked.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
376 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
“Hi Da!” Seal beamed. “I was looking for Auntie Fennec. I learned so much while I was away… I wanted tae catch up with her. ”

Her expression became soft. “Otter and Skipjack have really grown up, huh? I’m happy tae be home… but it makes me miss Orca,” she reflected.
980 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
“Ah’m sure she’d like that,” Njord encouraged, happy that his young daughter had a role model like Fennec.

Then there were sentiments about Seal’s siblings… “Aye, Ah miss her too,” he agreed.

Yet, he didn’t wish to linger on sad thoughts.

“I’d like tae hear what you learned while away at Brecheliant, if you’d humor me,” the laird asked.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
376 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
“Okay, Da!” Seal agreed wholeheartedly, and went on to explain all that she had learned beneath the tutekage of Bridget and Teya.