Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
Two weeks passed in the blink of an eye. Speaking of which, Raider knew the boys’ eyes would open any day now. Part of her would miss this helpless neonate phase, where @Riot, @Rowdy and @Ruckus relied on her to meet their every need. But it was incredible to watch them grow, resembling miniature wolves more every day.

Wonder if it’s going to rain, she murmured to herself as she poked her head out the dugout’s door. I hope your dad doesn’t get drenched, Raider added, swiveling to pad back toward the three whelps bobbling about on the den floor.

She eased down beside them, one foreleg crooked beneath her chest and her belly flush against the ground. It was only a matter of time before they begged to nurse, though the cool earthen floor was a nice reprieve for Raider’s chapping nips in the meantime.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)