Firestone Hot Springs i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She grew irrationally annoyed as someone approached, balefully eyeing her from afar. She grew even more annoyed--though this time, perhaps justifiably--as he slid into her pool. Ripples of water traveled toward her in the wake of his immersion, and she scowled at him, her crooked mouth giving her the appearance of a disgruntled circus clown.

There are other pools, you know, Maegi informed him in a voice that fell flat and heavy. You don't have to share with me. Just get out. Her encounter with the woman in the glade had not much endeared her to strangers, and by the looks of this guy, it seemed like the same result was imminent.
Messages In This Thread
i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 10:49 PM