Firestone Hot Springs i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She didn't really think she was being all that hostile toward him--she could get much worse, after all. She narrowed her eyes at his sentiments, particularly the final word, which she had never heard before. With a sigh, she lifted herself from the water, dripping, and stepped out of the pool, heading for one farther away. She wasn't in the mood to deal with this.

Maegi wondered, vaguely, whether he'd follow her--if his wanting that particular pool was just a lie to get close to her. What did he want? His face was completely unfamiliar, and though she couldn't smell him over the sulfur, she surmised his scent was just as foreign, too. What was with these wolves out here, out of the Woods?

Maybe she ought to just stay home for the rest of her life.
Messages In This Thread
i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 10:49 PM