Ankyra Sound on her radiance again
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Wife.  It was a word that Rosalyn had never expected to hear, but she found that it left her without words for a moment.  When they'd first begun this, Erzulie had spoken of avoiding love.  They'd openly exchanged the words many times since, and there was no doubt the feelings that existed between them.  But still, Rosalyn had never asked Erzulie to be exclusively hers, nor to be first in her heart.  She never would, because she knew that love and ownership were two very different things.

To be given it was an honor though, and she enjoyed the feel of a title she'd once upon a time loathed.  It's beautiful.  She thought back, to the time before, but she couldn't find it in her mother's tongue.  She hadn't used it in so long, just with Daikini for a short time in these last few years.  Alma querida, she said softly, after a moment.  It was the closest she could find.  Cherished soul.  My wife.  She gave an affectionate purl and just enjoyed their closeness for a moment, reveling that only a few short weeks ago everything had seemed so dark.  

I thought I had love once, a long time ago.  She was one of the pirates' women, and she taught me many things.  But even before it turned, it was nothing like this. She said, thinking on Sarai and realizing she could not even clearly remember the woman's features.  In the end, time and this here had made it so that the memories no longer even ached.
Messages In This Thread
on her radiance again - by Erzulie - January 20, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Rosalyn - January 20, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Erzulie - January 24, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Rosalyn - January 24, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Erzulie - January 31, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Rosalyn - January 31, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Erzulie - February 04, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Rosalyn - February 05, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Erzulie - February 12, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: on her radiance again - by Erzulie - February 18, 2019, 03:46 PM