Emberflame Ridge i might fade like a sigh if I stay.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Jigsaw's movements were jumpy and Wylla responded in kind, lifting her hackles and readying herself in case he saw fit to react aggressively. But as was often the case, it was only the result of surprise. Jigsaw softened but Wylla remained on the defensive; it was her natural state of being even with a pack at her back.

He answered in the negative, but she was too focused on what she hadn't noticed before: dark spots and a swath of black consuming half his face. The rest of him was pure white; these stood out in stark relief against his pale fur. His question was easy to answer but she held off in favour of her characteristic brand of sass: do you have a disease or something?

It wasn't so different from the coywolf sea witch of Ankyra Sound, now that she thought about it ... which did nothing to refute her question. She was convinced Caiaphas was diseased as well, if not physically then mentally, so any similarity made her uneasy, and she kept her distance as a result. I'm scouting for forming packs in the mountains, she explained, you're the first wolf I've seen. Can never be too careful.
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 11, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 13, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 14, 2019, 09:21 AM