Emberflame Ridge i might fade like a sigh if I stay.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Just weird looking, then. Wylla, too, was a little bit weird looking, although in a more natural sense. She didn't know much about dog hybrids and concluded in ignorance that Jigsaw was probably lying; something weird must've happened to him to develop such stark markings. Wasn't any of her concern as long as he didn't pass on whatever freak illness he had to her.

Oh, she said, glancing around. Right. Famine. Wasn't any famine where I came from, so I keep forgetting that's a thing. Something about the Teekons just attracted trouble, and thus far she hadn't grown hungry enough to really notice it. Only a matter of time before she started dropping weight and whining, though.

The pack's called Diaspora. I think. They control the mountain range or something like that. Pretty new myself, she added, a kind of hand wave for why she wasn't totally positive that was the pack's name. She seemed to remember Mahler calling it that ... and then quickly shoved him from her mind. Name's Wylla. What'd you say yours was? Jigg's Dinner?

If he wasn't forming a pack then maybe he was interested in joining one, although she didn't relish the thought of him bringing his Spotty Disorder with him. She liked her coat sans spots, thank you very much!
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 11, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 13, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 14, 2019, 09:21 AM