Sleepy Fox Hollow I wanna introduce you to my kinfolks, to my old friends
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
It was as uneventful patrol as they came, until it wasn't. Wylla had walked quite a distance without running into another wolf, so when a fully silver youth appeared on the borders, she was raring for anything to add excitement to the task. Although she was the lowest of Diaspora's subordinates, she flung her tail high over her hindquarters and carved a bold path through the snow in Argent's direction. She didn't stop until she was directly in front of him and likely a little too close for comfort.

What do you want? was her brusque greeting. He was young and for that reason she wouldn't beat the snot out of him for getting so close to the pack's borders, but in her opinion, he was practically intruding. That this was one of the late Stigmata's children was unknown to her; he smelled like any other vagrant with no hint of Diaspora's claim upon his coat.

The immediate assumption, then, was that this wastrel meant to steal food from their larders, and that simply would not do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna introduce you to my kinfolks, to my old friends - by Wylla - December 14, 2019, 09:32 AM