Sun Mote Copse What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Despite going to bed much later than usual last night, Meerkat rose at the usual time. She hung out at the rendezvous site, chirping at the various passerby, until Towhee returned from her early patrol with breakfast in tow. They ate together, then the Regent motioned for the pup to join her as they went to visit Niamh et al.

On the way there, Meerkat's right ear twitched in response to the howls traveling back and forth. -"WHAT'S THAT?"- she asked Towhee, who gave her a quizzical look and a, -"What's what?"- -THE..."- She paused. "AWOOS!"

An aha! look came over her mother's face. Towhee did her best to explain her deafness to her child for the first time. She wondered if Meerkat would understand. Surely she wouldn't grasp it completely, though there was a very thoughtful look on her face as they drew up beside her Neema's den site.

She immediately spotted little Quetzal parked in the doorway. -"HIYA!"- Meerkat exclaimed, bouncing toward her smaller cousling and sniffing noses with her before declaring, -"GUESS WHAT! MAMA'S HEARS DON'T WORK!"-
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read - by Meerkat - May 05, 2020, 11:03 AM