Sun Mote Copse What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat couldn't help it: she cracked up at Q's attempt to mimic her. The little cherub giggled for several seconds, glancing over at Towhee as if to say, Are you seeing and hearing this? (Her mother's deafness had already slipped her mind.) She totally missed the one correct sign Quetzal managed to make while her head was turned.

Meerkat eventually collected herself, turned around and said, -"YOU NOT A SNEEZE, SILLY! YOU A BABY! SAY, 'I'M! A! BAY! BEE!'"- This time, she enunciated each syllable but did not think to do the equivalent with her signs, which she performed rapidly and smoothly. She grinned the entire time, thoroughly enjoying this absurd "conversation."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read - by Meerkat - May 05, 2020, 11:18 PM