Sawtooth Spire though i have closed myself as fingers
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
It seemed that Eleuthera was simply a special breed of wolf, an uncommonly altruistic sort. She not only seemed ready to lay her life on the line for a cause she believed in—something Wylla could never find the courage to do—but she was here informing them solely because she didn't want innocents to get hurt. While it wasn't something she would waste time and energy doing, Wylla could appreciate it. It was damn respectable of Eleuthera to look out for strangers. Who was she to tell the younger wolf not to? From the sounds of it, these Saints were a good bit of trouble. It made her stomach plummet uncomfortably to think of it.

Thank you for your warning, she said, relaxing fully now, warming just a little. She didn't want to give a lot of information about Sagtannet to an outsider, but she did share, we're simple survivors here. We keep to ourselves. I hope you and yours can understand that there's more at stake if we get involved than if we don't. They weren't equipped to fight any battles, and they certainly weren't prepared to antagonize another pack. Suppose Eleuthera and her allies failed in their bid to rid the mountains of this blight? All Wylla could foresee was the victor coming to claim their pound of flesh, and she was determined that Sagtannet owe them no such thing.

It was as close to an apology as Wylla would tread. Nevertheless, Eleuthera had done them a service by travelling all this way to inform them about the Saints and their proximity. The least the Eisen could do was extend a kindness of her own. We appreciate you coming all this way just to warn complete strangers. Take something from our caches to fill your belly and slake your thirst before you head back. It wasn't an offer she would extend to just anyone.
Messages In This Thread
though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 31, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 04, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 31, 2020, 08:15 PM