Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The howl jarred her out of her reverie, her step faltering for a beat. But then she adjusted her gait and, caught up in the spirit of the song, she tossed back her own head to add a youthful note to it. She didn't have much breath to spare, so it was a brief cry of wild glee. When she dropped her head again, she saw a glimpse of red rocks ahead and pumped her legs with what precious little energy remained in her muscles, one last burst of speed that delivered her into a sort of canyon.

Here she braked to a halt, chest heaving as she panted. Her tongue lolled from her muzzle as her dark honey eyes roved over the striated stones, the hard red clay contrasting brilliantly against the faded blue cascade tumbling between the layers of rock and the spray of greenery in the backdrop. The water tempted her closer and she picked her way toward its edge, letting out a huff before dropping to slake her thirst.

Drink finished, Meerkat sat back on her haunches and admired this latest discovery. She couldn't help but note, with a touch of amusement, that the staggered canyon walls made her think of raw meat. It kind of made her hungry, actually. She chuckled a little breathlessly, then turned to glance over her shoulder, curious as to Hydra's whereabouts.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 01:25 PM