Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As the moments ticked past, Meerkat wondered if she was in for another surprise attack. But when Hydra eventually appeared, she came directly to the water for a drink, tail waving. The youngster grinned at her, eyes shining when asked what she thought about the glen.

"It's... splendid!" she surmised, thinking back on her aunt's brief mention of her father, who'd evidently haunted this place when he was alive. Maybe he haunted it now that he was dead too. She almost snickered out loud as the thought crossed her mind, though she swallowed it at the last second.

She would be quite happy here, she knew. Her gaze returned to the water sifting past, cutting a path through the red stones. Something about the sight triggered a thought in her mind and Meerkat's spine suddenly stiffened as she sat up straighter in a mockery of the Sudden Clarity Clarence meme.

"Hey, Aunt Hydra!" she exclaimed, a little too abruptly and loudly. Checking her volume, Meerkat said, "Do you know about Yuèlóng?" Well, of course she did. Hydra knew about everything. "Are they our allies?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Meerkat - October 22, 2020, 11:25 AM