Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
This was great news. "Yeah!" Meerkat chirruped. "I met Nǚwū here in the glen, actually, but a little while back, before we moved in here. It was during the rains. She said her family lived on an island, though they were staying in a nearby forest because the island might flood. I asked if I could visit once the rain stopped. I was wondering if I could go there—with Bronco—to see if they're back and say 'hello' to Nǚwū?"

Most of that came out in a breathless, excited rush, after which she inhaled loudly and added, a little more slowly, "And I'd be happy to carry any messages that need to be passed too, of course!" Meerkat finally stopped there, eyes bright and shining hopefully.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Meerkat - October 28, 2020, 11:42 AM