Firefly Glen I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The leader gave her a sly smile and Meerkat clicked her tongue against her teeth, facing their two guests once more as they answered in turn. It seemed Liliana was simply a visitor from a neighboring territory, curious about the new pack setting up shop in the glen. Meanwhile, Dhalia seemed prepared to take the ambassador's offer of membership. Of course, the rest was up to Osiris.

Her brown eyes shone with excitement as she glanced to the Alpha again, pleased to have played a minor role in quite possibly recruiting a new member. There were a couple things she wanted to say, though she pressed her lips together to give the Alpha an opportunity to vet Dhalia further. Her attention turned to Liliana, offering the other young girl a smile of camaraderie.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix - by Meerkat - November 09, 2020, 01:09 PM