Redsand Canyon Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her brow furrowed when Fennec mentioned being hurt. Meerkat took a step back to assess any injuries, though she didn't see any. She didn't smell any blood either. She did notice the bird again, after forgetting about it for a minute there. Meerkat stared at it for a beat, thinking of Sixsix, her gaze eventually wandering back to her sister's unseeing eyes.

"Are you still hurt? I can help you get home," she volunteered, naturally. "We're pretty far from the glen, so I'm betting nobody heard," she added, nibbling at her lower lip and shooting Fennec an apologetic look she wouldn't see, "especially with the way sound carries strangely here."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Fennec - December 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 08:16 PM