Firefly Glen you've got a tattered line of string
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She stayed put a while, until she ran out of grumbles and felt a little warmer for it. Carefully, she pushed through the far side of the drift and emerged back into open air, wincing a little at the wind that immediately sank its teeth into her. Meerkat really wanted to find her brother, though maybe it would be a better idea to hunker down in some proper shelter until the weather improved a bit.

Someone popped up nearby like, well, a meerkat. She started, then gave a little laugh of surprise at the chipper greeting. "Hi, Leta, I'm Meerkat," she replied, amused despite herself. "I've seen you around," she added, having witnessed her at various pack activities, like the recent turkey hunt. "Didn't you come here with Charles?" He'd said they were visiting from somewhere, though Meerkat couldn't quite recall the name of their pack, as that conversation had been some time ago.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 03, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 05, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Leta - January 07, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 10, 2021, 08:49 PM