Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She knew she should go back to the glen, eat some food and get some rest. She should also check in with @Bronco. But Meerkat wouldn't let herself take a respite. Trudging through the endless snows, she headed north. She knew a little about the pack residing in a forest partway between Firefly Glen and Yuèlóng. She would check there. If Atlas wasn't there, maybe she would continue toward the coast, check in with Yuèlóng and maybe even try to look up Kaertok at Sapphique. Maybe her dad could help her somehow...

When she arrived at the borders of Neverwinter Forest, Meerkat meant to call for an audience and question them about a black wolf with yellow eyes by the name of Atlas. But the instant she stopped moving, she collapsed in a snowdrift, sinking out of sight.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 25, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 26, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 27, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Vallkyrie - February 04, 2021, 05:58 PM