Neverwinter Forest don't look ahead, there's stormy weather
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She blacked out for a couple of beats, still dizzy when a face appeared above her. For a split second, her heart leaped into her throat, thinking it was Atlas. The fur color was right, as were the becomingly chiseled features. But the eyes were all wrong, a glacial blue rather than the yellow of a daffodil. And there was a white stripe splashed on the stranger's chest, not to mention the decidedly feminine scent and voice.

Feeling crushed all over again, Meerkat did not reply right away. She waited for her spotty vision to clear, then gingerly raised her head to get a better look at the she-wolf peering down at her. Well, she wasn't Atlas but that didn't mean she didn't know something about her beau's whereabouts. Taking a deep breath, Meerkat shifted until she was sitting upright, albeit still hunkered a little in the makeshift dugout of snow.

"I'm looking for someone," she said, voice quavering a little. Meerkat felt so very weak and weary, yet she pressed, "His name's Atlas. He has black fur and yellow eyes. Have you seen him?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 25, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 26, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 27, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Vallkyrie - February 04, 2021, 05:58 PM