Neverwinter Forest don't look ahead, there's stormy weather
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Once more, her heart leaped, only to drop like a stone when the she-wolf mentioned Arcturus. Her face crumpled and she felt her eyes prick with tears. She didn't want to start weeping in front of this stranger, so Meerkat bit her lip hard and hung on her next few words as a distraction. Somehow, it was easier to focus on someone else's misery rather than her own.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, swallowing hard and breathing shakily. "When you say 'lose,' do you mean..." Were they lost, like Atlas, or lost like all the dead fireflies?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 25, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 26, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 27, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Vallkyrie - February 04, 2021, 05:58 PM