Wheeling Gull Isle another roadblock in our way
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Much of her body had grown numb in the frigid seawater, though Meerkat knew they'd hit the shore when the sense of weightlessness vanished, as did the pressure at her scruff. Shortly after that, the windchill let her know she was no longer in the water but on dry land. With a little cough, she slumped and began shivering. Hot tears sprang to her eyes and began trickling down her face, unnoticed save for their warmth.

Tipping her head, the pale youth looked up to see she had not one but two rescuers. She blinked, registering that the grayer wolf was dry. Her wet whisky gaze flicked to the white she-wolf, also dripping wet. The left side of her face was pulled into strange smile. It took Meerkat a moment to realize it was a wound of some sort, a scar. She thought of Toad and blinked again as more tears slid down her face.

"Tha—thank-k you-u," Meerkat said through chattering teeth.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 25, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 25, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 25, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 26, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 29, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - February 04, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - February 04, 2021, 03:38 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - February 05, 2021, 09:37 PM