Neverwinter Forest don't look ahead, there's stormy weather
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She felt a tear slip from the corner of her eye and blinked, wondering if her companion had noticed. But Meerkat didn't dwell on it. The conversation was keeping her from succumbing to a breakdown, so she kept all her focus on Vallkyrie and what she had to say. And her words were distracting in their own right.

Her lips twitched but Meerkat couldn't quite bring herself to smile, much as the mention of her brother's name invoked fondness. "I am," she confirmed. "Are you two friends?" It was idle small talk when she really needed to be getting on her way, though Meerkat found she needed it as much as she needed the brief rest.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 25, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 26, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 27, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Vallkyrie - February 04, 2021, 05:58 PM