Firefly Glen but if we go, we go together
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Before Antares even spoke, she thought of something she might be able to do: make herself available as the pack's resident counselor. But "might" was the keyword. Meerkat wasn't entirely sure she felt qualified for the task, nor strong enough for it. She would have to think on it. In the meantime, he didn't bring up her trades, which was a little bit of a relief.

He painted with broad strokes, which made sense in such an otherwise senseless situation. "We'll figure it out as we go," Meerkat found herself saying. It was a platitude, as was the next word she added: "Together." She meant both genuinely though and tried to convey that by catching Antares's eye. She couldn't quite bring herself to smile, though hopefully he would be able to read the look on her face.

He mentioned that her brother would likely come by any minute now. Meerkat glanced around and, seeing no sign of Bronco yet, decided to share something that might help get Antares's mind off these matters. "I stopped at Brecheliant, Neverwinter Forest and Yuèlóng in my search." She swallowed but made no further references to the missing Atlas, instead saying, "I was met with compassion and kinship at each. We have a strong network of allies in these wilds," counting Moonspear and Redhawk Caldera among them as well. "We are not alone."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - January 28, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 02, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:46 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 04, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 04, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 05, 2021, 01:13 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 08, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 08, 2021, 09:59 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 15, 2021, 02:30 PM